Regular InsideBitcoins readers will no doubt have heard about NFTs, which have taken the crypto world by storm and made many new artists, investors and traders into millionaires.
With no unexpected news coming out of the FOMC meeting yesterday the cryptocurrency markets may have bottomed out after their recent correction – Bitcoin, Ethereum and Solana especially have bounced back hard since.
We may see a further rally into the end of the year and the start of 2022, so it’s potentially a good time to invest into NFTs if you haven’t already.
Join the Mystery Loops Club
Mystery Loops is a team of highly active crypto enthusiasts and full-stack web developers who have been on the Bitcoin and NFT scene since its inception.
CEO @loopooYT is a popular Twitch streamer with 270k Twitter followers, and developer @_Tospik has been a member of crypto Twitter – or CT as its affectionately known – since 2013. So the team behind this NFT project have time to build up their experience and knowledge.
Buy a Mystery Loops NFT
Running on the Solana blockchain and hosted on Arweave, the Mystery Loops NFT collection includes 5,000 one-of-a-kind NFTs.
Each non-fungible token artwork is hand-drawn with 111 randomly generated attributes based on 868,296,000 combinations – when purchasing a Mystery Loop NFT you’ll receive a unique piece of art, with full commercial usage and ownership rights.
NFT holders are also welcomed into the Mystery Loops Club, with access to perks such as:
- Mystery giveaways – each month NFT owners will be entered into a prize draw to win a share of a €20,000, with more entry tickets for higher rank members
- Mystery refunds – randomly chosen winners will be refunded 100% of the price of their NFTs, so their investment becomes risk-free
- Mystery leaderboard – level up in rank collecting EXP points and compete against other NFT holders to become Mystery King and win additional prizes
- Access to the VIP Telegram group to network with the team and other investors
- Other fun quests, events and rewards for collecting one of each type of NFT
Public Mint on December 19th
Mark your calendars for this Sunday, Dec 19th at 20:00 CET to buy a Mystery Loops NFT at presale.
The public mint will happen on the Solana blockchain with a mint price of 1.5 SOL.
A timer is currently counting down the hours to launch on the Mystery Loops website. Details on how to connect your wallet will appear at the top of the site once the clock runs out.
For those not fast enough to mint a Mystery Loops NFT on release day – it’ll be first come, first served – you will be able to buy one on their partner marketplace Solarnart.io.
View the roadmap, FAQs and all the teams’ official social media profiles at MysteryLoops.club.